Events & Articles
Articles by and about Global General Counsel:
- Former In-House Sets Up Outsourced GC Shop.
LegalPad, A CalLaw Blog, December 30, 2008.
- Immersed in IP Battles.
The Recorder, October 10, 2008, page 1.
- The Virtue of Patents.
Wall Street Journal, February 20, 2007, page A17.
- Recognizing the Territorial Nature of Copyright Law - A Necessity in the Global Marketplace.
IP Litigator, May / June 2000. Global Trademark and Copyright, Practicing Law Institute; October 1999.
Global General Counsel Blog.
Speaking Events by Global General Counsel:
- Intellectual Property on the International Arena. Cyber Institute Program, State Bar of California, 2011.
Availble as a podcast. To download, click HERE: Podcast of Intellectual Property on the International Arena.
- Protecting your “Secret Sauce.” EntrepreneurTrek, Stanford University, California, 2009.
- Choosing a Career in IP, Golden Gate University Law School. San Francisco, 2009.
- Communicating with the Media and Investors in Your High-Profile IP Matters. IP Counsel Café, Silicon Valley, California, 2009.
- Legal Issues for Start Ups. EntrepreneurTrek, Stanford University, California, 2009.
- Issues Between the Departed Employee and the Employee's New Employer. Departing Employees and Intellectual Property Workshop, Law Seminars International, Palo Alto, California, 2009.
- Strategies for American Companies Protecting Intellectual Property Abroad.
State Bar of California: 81st Annual Meeting, Monterey, California, 2008.
- Meet the Press - Dealing with the Press in IP Litigation.
San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association, San Francisco, California 2008.
- A New Era of Patent Licensing - How Seagate, SanDisk, MedImmune and Other Recent Cases are Changing the Game.
The Annual IP Counsel Conference, IP Law & Business, San Jose, California 2008.
- Recent Developments in Patent Law.
American Corporate Counsel - Spring Seminar, San Francisco, California 2007.
Follow Us on Twitter.